Random Loaded Feeder (Heavy Duty)
Models 2500 / 2600 / 2700
Heavy Duty Random Loaded Bulk Orienting part Feeder Models
Feedall Orienting Hopper Feeders: Designed specifically to automatically feed random-loaded sliding, rolling headed or hanging parts with diameter ranges within a 2:1 ratio. Parts are elevated and gravity fed into chutes with various orienting devices designed to provide a continuous flow of product. These heavy duty random loaded bulk feeders may be used to feed all types of grinders, presses, machining equipment, and specialty machines, including forging equipment.
Model 2500/2600/2700 Hopper Feeders: Four larger models share a basic design.
- Model 2500-C has a 14 cubic foot hopper, requires floor space of 48″ by 64″, and uses a 12″ wide elevating belt. It feeds trunnions, slugs, ring and bearing parts.
- Model 2500-D is identical to Model 2500-C except for its hopper capacity of 20 cubic feet.
- Model 2600 with 20 cubic foot capacity, has an 18″ wide belt and feeds pieces up to 10″
long – large bearing races, motor shafts, shell blanks. Floor space: 60″ by 72″.
- Model 2700 has a 24″ wide belt for feeding extra large parts from 2 1/2″ to 6 1/2″ in diameter. Hopper capacity is 25 cubic feet and the machine needs floor space of 60″ by 84″
Feedall standard features which provide maximum productivity:
- Proper part delivery: Parts are oriented and placed in a chute, with right- or left-hand takeoff, or two-track delivery
- “Custom” elevators: Cleat height and spacing on elevators are designed to size of
parts being fed. Only minimum maintenance is required for moving parts. Chutes, wear strips, cleats and tooling are hardened for extra-long service.
- Custom-designed accessories: Automatic bank controls, air operating devices, diverters, timing controls, and other special equipment may be added with new tooling designs
- Tooling plate: This feature controls the rate at which parts fall into the hopper. For added
protection, it may be easily equipped with polyurethane-lined baffles.
- Adjustable elevation: The height of the elevator tower may be varied to suit the application. Extra high discharge heights are available.
- Speed Control: Feed rate is determined by the speed of the elevating conveyor, which has a self-contained mechanical variable speed drive or infinite speed D.C. drive optional. Handwheel adjustment is easily accessible.