Feedall Automation was founded in 1946 with the objective to help companies achieve higher rates of production. Over the last 70 years, Feedall has developed the reputation of being pioneers and innovators of part feeding systems for industrial companies. With a growing list of patented technologies, Feedall is now the market leader aiming to revolutionize productivity and increase customer up-time in manufacturing operations across the globe.
Feedall Automation is an independent, family-owned company producing world-class automation equipment and engineered solutions which allow its customers to drive higher productivity and lower cost of ownership. Feedall’s wealth of experience in engineering, manufacturing best practices and operations has successfully led to offering superior quality and portfolio of premium products. Today, Feedall offers to its customers: feeders, conveyors, tub dumpers, metering hoppers, part elevators, pick-and-place systems, bin picking solutions and custom automation. Our customers hold us to a high standard and they include family owned businesses, multinationals, Fortune 500 companies, engineering companies and equipment contractors. We believe that the secret to building a successful and sustainable business is to assemble and motivate a talented team while delivering value to customers every day.
- the company has built over 20,000 machines since its inception
- more than 80% of our customers are repeat customers
- the company can provide spare parts and maintenance for every machine built, back to 1946
- only two families have owned the company
Feedall offers “cradle to grave” services from start to finish and all the steps in between:
- Feedall’s engineering department is capable of creating a design that will meet your specific needs. Our engineers work closely with our customers in order to fully understand the project requirements and design a custom unit that will work for you If a new Feedall is not what you are looking for, we will refurbish and update you older units with new components for a fresh look or new application.
Build to Print
- Your design, no problem. Feedall can quote to manufacture not only all the parts but the assembly as well. Saving you time and money while providing you with a final assembled product.
- Whether the project is your design or ours, Feedall has the manpower and equipment to meet your needs. Our staff has an average of 30 years’ experience with access to a variety of work centers making no job is too big or too small.
- Provide your feeder’s serial number and the parts you require and our sales staff will quickly provide a quote. If you are unable to identify what replacement parts you need we can provide you with a new maintenance manual for a nominal fee.
- If your existing unit is not performing as well as it should, a service call may be required. This will allow our staff to inspect the unit and provide recommendations on spare parts and other maintenance issues. These visits are offered at a discounted rate when parts are purchased as a result of the trip.
Installation and Training
- Assistance with installation and training of your staff can be done at your facility at a discounted rate on all new units. Training is also offered at no charge when conducted at Feedall’s facility.
Jon is the owner & CEO of Feedall Automation and has a deep history serving industrial customers around the globe. He has more than 15 years of experience leading change at companies such as Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Veyance Technologies, Q Holdings and General Motors. Married with 2 daughters and a son, he enjoys coaching, mountain biking and restoring old cars.Email Jon...
Roger started at Feedall Automation in 1992 following in the footsteps of founders and family, Lewis R. Winslow and Reid T. Winslow. Roger’s interests include boating, golf and pickle ball.Email Roger...
Kelly is a Graduate of Myers College and has been with Feedall Automation for 18 years. Kelly oversees supply chain management. Her hobbies include golf and target shooting. She is a member of a Girl and a Gun shooting league and Lake County Farmer’s Conservation Club.Email Kelly...
Randy started at Feedall Automation in 1994 working in project engineering, moved into sales engineering and is currently in sales management. A graduate of Missouri Southern State University. Married with 5 daughters , Randy is a former minor leaguer for the Kansas City Royals, his interests include fishing, hunting & NASCAR.Email Randy...
Thomas directs and designs the machine orders that come through Engineering. Thomas is a Part-Time Engineering instructor at Lakeland Community College and is the designer of 14-US Patents for various companies he has worked for. In his spare time, Thomas likes bicycling, bowling, golf, and scale model car building.Email Thomas...
Joined Feedall Automation in 2019, David has a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Cleveland State University and comes to the company with 20 plus years of engineering experience designing vibratory equipment for bulk material handling. Spare time interests include building acoustic and electric guitars, running and travel.Email David...
Kyle has been with Feedall Automation for several years and is responsible for designing new equipment and tooling. Kyle has an extensive mechanical history with design and hands-on experience which help overcome the challenges faced when feeding parts. His interests include spending time with his wife and kids, golfing and building custom vehicles.Email Kyle...
Jackie has been with Feedall Automation since 1995. During that time, she has filled many roles and currently manages both the finance and human resource functions. In her spare time, Jackie enjoys spending time with her family, reading and hiking.Email Jackie...