We Are a Leading Industrial Automation Equipment Manufacturer
Feedall Automation was founded in 1946 with the objective to help companies achieve higher rates of production. Over the last 70 years, we have developed the reputation of being pioneers and innovators of part feeding systems for industrial companies. With a growing list of patented technologies, we are now the leading industrial automation equipment manufacturer aiming to revolutionize productivity and increase customer up-time in manufacturing operations across the globe. Some interesting facts about us:
- We’ve built more than 20,000 machines since our inception
- More than 80% of our customers are repeat customers
- We provide spare parts and maintenance for every machine back to 1946
- Only two families have owned the company
Feedall Automation is an independent, family-owned automatic part feeder company producing world-class industrial automation equipment and engineered solutions that allow our customers to drive higher productivity and lower cost of ownership. Our wealth of experience in engineering, manufacturing best practices, and operations has successfully led to offering superior quality and a portfolio of premium products.
Today, we offer our customers a variety of industrial automation equipment, including feeders, conveyors, tub dumpers, metering hoppers, part elevators, pick-and-place systems, bin picking solutions, and custom automation. Our customers hold us to a high standard and include family-owned businesses, multinationals, Fortune 500 companies, engineering companies, and equipment contractors. We believe that the secret to building a successful and sustainable automatic part feeder company is to assemble and motivate a talented team while delivering value to customers every day. Learn more about our team members below.
Feedall offers “cradle to grave” services from start to finish and all the steps in between:
- As an automatic part feeder company, Feedall’s engineering department is capable of creating a design that will meet your specific needs. Our engineers work closely with our customers in order to fully understand the project requirements and design a custom unit that will work for you If a new Feedall is not what you are looking for, we will refurbish and update you older units with new components for a fresh look or new application.
Build to Print
- Your design, no problem. Feedall can quote to manufacture not only all the parts but the assembly as well. Saving you time and money while providing you with a final assembled product.
- Whether the project is your design or ours, Feedall has the manpower and equipment to meet your needs. Our staff has an average of 30 years’ experience with access to a variety of work centers making no job is too big or too small.
- Provide your feeder’s serial number and the parts you require and our sales staff will quickly provide a quote. If you are unable to identify what replacement parts you need we can provide you with a new maintenance manual for a nominal fee.
- If your existing unit is not performing as well as it should, a service call may be required. This will allow our staff to inspect the unit and provide recommendations on spare parts and other maintenance issues. These visits are offered at a discounted rate when parts are purchased as a result of the trip.
Installation and Training
- Assistance with installation and training of your staff can be done at your facility at a discounted rate on all new units. Training is also offered at no charge when conducted at Feedall’s facility.
We Are Feedall
We’re more than a manufacturer. We’re partners. We’re engineers. We go above and beyond to deliver you a complete Feeding system