A Leading Automatic Part Feeder Company
Feedall Automation was founded in 1946 with the objective to help companies achieve higher rates of production. Over the last 70 years, Feedall has developed the reputation of being pioneers and innovators of part feeding systems for industrial companies. With a growing list of patented technologies, Feedall is now the leading automatic part feeder company aiming to revolutionize productivity and increase customer up-time in manufacturing operations across the globe.
Feedall Automation is an independent, family-owned automatic part feeder company producing world-class automation equipment and engineered solutions that allow its customers to drive higher productivity and lower cost of ownership. Feedall’s wealth of experience in engineering, manufacturing best practices, and operations has successfully led to offering superior quality and portfolio of premium products. Today, Feedall offers to its customers: feeders, conveyors, tub dumpers, metering hoppers, part elevators, pick-and-place systems, bin picking solutions, and custom automation. Our customers hold us to a high standard and they include family-owned businesses, multinationals, Fortune 500 companies, engineering companies, and equipment contractors. We believe that the secret to building a successful and sustainable automatic part feeder company is to assemble and motivate a talented team while delivering value to customers every day.
- The company has built more than 20,000 machines since its inception
- More than 80% of our customers are repeat customers
- The company can provide spare parts and maintenance for every machine built, back to 1946
- Only two families have owned the company
Feedall offers “cradle to grave” services from start to finish and all the steps in between:
- As an automatic part feeder company, Feedall’s engineering department is capable of creating a design that will meet your specific needs. Our engineers work closely with our customers in order to fully understand the project requirements and design a custom unit that will work for you If a new Feedall is not what you are looking for, we will refurbish and update you older units with new components for a fresh look or new application.
Build to Print
- Your design, no problem. Feedall can quote to manufacture not only all the parts but the assembly as well. Saving you time and money while providing you with a final assembled product.
- Whether the project is your design or ours, Feedall has the manpower and equipment to meet your needs. Our staff has an average of 30 years’ experience with access to a variety of work centers making no job is too big or too small.
- Provide your feeder’s serial number and the parts you require and our sales staff will quickly provide a quote. If you are unable to identify what replacement parts you need we can provide you with a new maintenance manual for a nominal fee.
- If your existing unit is not performing as well as it should, a service call may be required. This will allow our staff to inspect the unit and provide recommendations on spare parts and other maintenance issues. These visits are offered at a discounted rate when parts are purchased as a result of the trip.
Installation and Training
- Assistance with installation and training of your staff can be done at your facility at a discounted rate on all new units. Training is also offered at no charge when conducted at Feedall’s facility.
Jon is the owner & CEO of Feedall Automation and has a deep history serving industrial customers around the globe. He has more than 15 years of experience leading change at companies such as Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Veyance Technologies, Q Holdings and General Motors. Married with 2 daughters and a son, he enjoys coaching, mountain biking and restoring old cars.Email Jon
Feedall is excited to have Nick on the Feedall Team as the Manufacturing Manager and Design Engineer. He is a graduate from the University of Akron with a degree in Mechanical Engineering and has a very diverse background in Manufacturing Processes and Project Management. Nick enjoys spending time with his wife and three kids and helping coach his son’s youth wrestling and football teams in addition to supporting his daughter in her youth gymnastics competitions.Email Nick
Kelly is a Graduate of Myers College and has been with Feedall Automation for 18 years. Kelly oversees supply chain management. Her hobbies include golf and target shooting. She is a member of a Girl and a Gun shooting league and Lake County Farmer’s Conservation Club.Email Kelly
Joined Feedall Automation in 2020, Josh comes to the sales team with 5 years of experience selling capital equipment. His philosophy is to support and build strong customer relationships while being a customer advocate. Spare time interests include spending time with his three kids and being an avid supporter of the Cleveland Indians,Email Josh
Jackie has been with Feedall Automation since 1995. During that time, she has filled many roles and currently manages both the finance and human resource functions. In her spare time, Jackie enjoys spending time with her family, reading and hiking.Email Jackie
Kyle has been with Feedall Automation for several years and is responsible for designing new equipment and tooling. Kyle has an extensive mechanical history with design and hands-on experience which help overcome the challenges faced when feeding parts. His interests include spending time with his wife and kids, golfing and building custom vehicles.Email Kyle
Mike joined the Feedall team in 2019. He has a mechanical engineering degree from the University of Akron and has extensive background in designing complex machines and material handling systems. When not at work, Mike enjoys traveling and cooking with his wife.Email Mike
Randy started at Feedall Automation in 1994 working in project engineering, moved into sales engineering and is currently in sales management. A graduate of Missouri Southern State University. Married with 5 daughters , Randy is a former minor leaguer for the Kansas City Royals, his interests include fishing, hunting & NASCAR.Email Randy
Working hard to get the business into dog bone feeders. .Email Cooper