Conveyor Service & Parts
Feedall offers “cradle to grave” services from start to finish and all the steps in between:
- Feedall’s engineering department is capable of creating a design that will meet your specific needs. Our engineers work closely with our customers in order to fully understand the project requirements and design a custom unit that will work for you If a new Feedall is not what you are looking for, we will refurbish and update you older units with new components for a fresh look or new application.
Build to Print
- Your design, no problem. Feedall can quote to manufacture not only all the parts but the assembly as well. Saving you time and money while providing you with a final assembled product.
- Whether the project is your design or ours, Feedall has the manpower and equipment to meet your needs. Our staff has an average of 30 years’ experience with access to a variety of work centers making no job is too big or too small.
- Provide your feeder’s serial number and the parts you require and our sales staff will quickly provide a quote. If you are unable to identify what replacement parts you need we can provide you with a new maintenance manual for a nominal fee.
- If your existing unit is not performing as well as it should, a service call may be required. This will allow our staff to inspect the unit and provide recommendations on spare parts and other maintenance issues. These visits are offered at a discounted rate when parts are purchased as a result of the trip.
Installation and Training
- Assistance with installation and training of your staff can be done at your facility at a discounted rate on all new units. Training is also offered at no charge when conducted at Feedall’s facility.
- Feedall uses sophisticated project management software (Liquid Planner) to manage all aspects of our customer orders from design through shipment. We provide real-time progress updates that allow our customers to have confidence in our ability to meet delivery expectations.