Parts & Services
Feedall Automation is committed to serving customers with innovative, custom solutions that will increase productivity while maintaining the highest standard of quality and safety. Our job does not end when the equipment ships. We continue to provide parts and service through the life of the equipment – – even if it is over 25 years old.
For Your Benefit
Our in-house capabilities allow us to have complete control over custom parts-making and achieve cost savings you cannot get from an out-source only company. At Feedall, we pride ourselves in providing over 90% of the value-added workmanship to every machine. These in-house capabilities allow us to deliver premium machines on-time and on-budget.
Feedall offers “cradle to grave” services from start to finish and all the steps in between:
- Feedall’s engineering department is capable of creating a design that will meet your specific needs. Our engineers work closely with our customers in order to fully understand the project requirements and design a custom unit that will work for you If a new Feedall is not what you are looking for, we will refurbish and update you older units with new components for a fresh look or new application.
Build to Print
- Your design, no problem. Feedall can quote to manufacture not only all the parts but the assembly as well. Saving you time and money while providing you with a final assembled product.
- Whether the project is your design or ours, Feedall has the manpower and equipment to meet your needs. Our staff has an average of 30 years’ experience with access to a variety of work centers making no job is too big or too small.
- Provide your feeder’s serial number and the parts you require and our sales staff will quickly provide a quote. If you are unable to identify what replacement parts you need we can provide you with a new maintenance manual for a nominal fee.
- If your existing unit is not performing as well as it should, a service call may be required. This will allow our staff to inspect the unit and provide recommendations on spare parts and other maintenance issues. These visits are offered at a discounted rate when parts are purchased as a result of the trip.
Installation and Training
- Assistance with installation and training of your staff can be done at your facility at a discounted rate on all new units. Training is also offered at no charge when conducted at Feedall’s facility.
- Feedall uses a sophisticated project management software (Liquid Planner) to manage all aspects of our customer orders from design through shipment. We provide real-time progress updates which allows our customers to have confidence in our ability to meet delivery expectations.