It’s an exciting time to be a manufacturer in the US and to be involved with Feedall Automation. Late last year, I had the opportunity to purchase Feedall Automation from the previous owner, Roger Winslow, Jr. This business has been in his family since it was founded in 1946. I am excited to carry forward the legacy of delivering the highest quality automation and feeding equipment to its customers. Over the past 6 months, I have visited over 50 customers and spent time understanding what makes this business and our people unique. Over the next 6 months you will begin to see some of the work that has been put in place to create a very customer focused organization centered on delivering (5) main tenants:
- Engineered solutions
- Increased uptime at your facilities
- High quality equipment
- Lowest cost of ownership
- Life-time support & spare parts
I purchased this business because I believe in the people and admire the product line. I have lead global organizations for the past 15 years and have learned that the key to success is being able to effectively serve our customers every day. My experience leading multinational industrial manufacturing companies has taught me you have to continue to invest for the future. Since coming on board, here are some of the investments we have made in order to improve our offering to you:
- Purchased a new scheduling system which provides real time updates on completion dates for all of our equipment and parts orders. We are now able to provide a web link to each customer so they can check on the current states of the order and its planned delivery.
- Implemented a new manufacturing system. We have totally reorganized the 18,000 sq. ft. of production at Feedall. By doing this, we have gained more than 30% floor space which will allow us to grow, add more stock parts and be more productive.
- Reinvigorated the innovation process at Feedall. We are committed to introducing new products each year. We just completed filing a provisional patent on a bin picking solution and are in the process of launching a heavy-duty conveyor system for the forging industry.
- Positioned our business for growth. In order to keep up with the demands of our customers, we have hired (3) additional master craftsmen in our operations and a new engineer to help with reducing our lead-times and improving our customer support.
In addition to these investments, you will also start to see more communication from Feedall through a monthly newsletter highlighting relevant content on what’s new in the industry and with our business. You will also receive customer feedback surveys on each equipment order we deliver to you. This feedback is critical as we continue to find ways to improve our service and product offering to you. I look forward to working with each of you and finding ways we can partner to delivery unique engineering solutions to your business. I also welcome each of you to stop by our facility to see the changes we are implementing in order to better accommodate your future needs.
It’s an exciting time to be a part of Feedall Automation and I am looking forward to getting to know you and your business. Thanks for your business and I look forward to connecting with you soon.
CEO | Feedall Automation
P: 440-942-8100 M: 216-798-4185